About the Kinsmen Club of Greater London
The Kinsmen Club of London was chartered in 1932. The Kinsmen Club of East London chartered in 1960 and the Kinsmen Club of West London in 1972. The West London Kinsmen disbanded after a couple years with the later two clubs joining together in 1994, creating the Kinsmen Club of Greater London. The Kinsmen Club of London built the Kinsmen Stevenson Camp for underprivileged Children in 1950 at its original location of Commissioner’s, Pondmills and Highbury Ave. Later, the Kinsmen Stevenson Camp relocated to its present location on Gore Road in Dorchester. The Kinsmen Club of London was also instrumental in the beginning of Community Living London. The Kinsmen renovated and donated a school on Trafalgar Road for Community Living London. The East London Kinsmen built and donated a Camp for Community Living London, now Valley View Camp Grounds. The Kinsmen Fanshawe Sugar Bush Pancake Pavilion was first built in 1972 by the West London Kinsmen. This has grown into the Kinsmen Fanshawe Sugar Bush Maple Festival that is held yearly every weekend in March and all of March Break.
St Julien Park Festival
London Celebrates Canada